× ยินดีต้อนรับสู่ ฟอรัม Kunena!

อยากรู้จังเลยว่าคุณชอบอะไร รู้จักกับที่นี่ได้อย่างไร และสาเหตุจูงใจอะไรจึงลงทะเบียนเป็นสมาชิกกับทางเรา ช่วยแจ้งให้เราได้ทราบหน่อยได้ไหม
ยินดีต้อนรับสมาชิกใหม่ทุกท่าน และหวังว่าทางเราจะได้รับใช้คุณเยี่ยงนี้ตลอดไป

vvkb Google Announces Chromecast 2 And Chromecast Audio To Bring Intelligence To

• MorrissPhord
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 weeks 6 days ago #2545868 by MorrissPhord
Pyhu With $3 Million From Castlight, Lyra Health Is Bringing Big Data To Mental Health Care
Laura Williams Argilla, Adobe director of services and workflow for professional video, described Fleek as an extension of the social publishing tools that the company launched in beta back in November. Trying to solve some of the need <a href=https://www.stanleycup.cz>stanley quencher s of creators, it was like peeling an onion 鈥?we ll help them publish, help with metadata, help them better understand their platform, but as we dug in, we realized there were a lot more c stanley termosai hallenges in that space, Argilla said. So as a next step, Adobe decided to try to improve the way these creators work with marketers.With Fleek, after a marketer creates their campaign, they can browse a talent marketplace of different creators, which includes their reach across different demographic groups and on various video platforms like YouTube and Facebook. They can then reach out to thos stanley water flask e creators and get contracts signed directly through Fleek. The product will also predict the reach of a campaign based on the creators recrui Cvqa Gridstore acquires DCHQ and becomes HyperGrid
The AngelPad-backed startup was founded earlier this su <a href=https://www.stanley1913.com.es>stanley quencher mmer by聽Kevin Rohling, who has a background in engineering stanley cup and most recently worked at Card.io, the credit-card scanning technology acquired by PayPal. But the idea for cisimple came stanley cup to him back when he was CTO at Breezy, an app which allows users to print from their mobile devices. While I was working as CTO, I went looking for a solution that would help our team manage the builds for our mobile application, says Rohling, and when I couldn ;t find one, that when I decided to build cisimple. He said that at Breezy, they had to manage multiple builds & 8211; some for large enterprise customers, others for the App Store, builds for test runs, and more. Having to do all this manually for multiple mobile platforms was taking the team a lot of time, Rohling explains. There a process called Continuous Delivery, or continuous integration, which a lot of engineers implement them
Time to create page: 0.936 seconds